The winners for the Business Travel Awards Europe 2021 have been revealed and we’re thrilled that American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) has earned the top spot in three categories.
These annual awards, often dubbed the ‘Oscars of the Industry,’ are a long-standing fixture. To win in three categories is quite an accomplishment.
It means all the efforts we are making to deliver the best technology and service to our clients are being noticed, and we couldn’t be prouder to be recognised for the wide-ranging work and achievements of teams across the business during such a challenging year for the industry.
The three categories we won include:
- Technology Innovation – Traveler Experience (for Travel Vitals™)
- Achievement in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Travel Team of the Year – UK Ministry of Defence and GBT
We also made the awards shortlist in the following categories:
- Technology Innovation – Corporate Booking Platform (for Neo™)
- Technology Innovation – Payments and Expense (for Neo1)
- Travel Partner of the Year – Global Travel Management Company
- Travel Partner of the Year – Meetings and Events
- Achievement in Environmental Sustainability
- Travel Team of the Year – BT and GBT
The winners were announced at the awards ceremony on 9 September 2021, at JW Marriott Grosvenor House, London.