Terms & Conditions: Incentive period: October 1 – December 31, 2019
Audience: Travel Counsellors in the USA and Canada
Eligibility: Must be in good performance standing Objective: GBT North America (USA and Canada) to meet or exceed established growth targets
Winners: Winners to be randomly selected only if established growth target is met or exceeded; a TC can only win one time
Prizes: One (1) pair of Turkish Airlines Tickets to be randomly awarded for every 10% increase in GBT bookings compared to Oct-Dec 2018 Plus 50 winners of 10,000 Achievers Points for every 10% increase in GBT bookings compared to Oct-Dec 2018 to be distributed randomly
Distribution: Reward distribution will occur approximately 45 days after the end of the incentive period
Tracking: American Express Global Business Travel will track number of tickets booked based on internal data Growth Target: Target is based on forecasted Turkish Airlines tickets for incentive period
Tax Liabilities: Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors (TCs) in the USA and Canada.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counseling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the survey.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Awards are at the discretion of GBT and Turkish Airlines and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is Turkish Airlines
- Winners will be asked to provide photographs or to be photographed and write a short statement about being in this activity as a guest of Turkish Airlines to help Turkish Airlines promote its brand awareness.
- It is a mandatory requirement for valid entries that all personal details provided by the Entrant are true and correct.
- The prize includes only flight tickets (accommodation is not included).
- Winner names can not be changed
- Personal data submitted via this website will only be used for the purposes of selecting the winners of the contest and will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to seat(s) availability.
- The tickets are not available on black-out dates.
- The prize includes one pair of Business Class round-trip ticket operated by Turkish Airlines to Turkey destinations.
- Travel under this agreement does not include any excess baggage charges, and/or any other charges that might be incurred.
- General, medical and/or any other charges are not covered for the travel.
- Traveller(s) is responsible to ensure that his/her passport is valid for travel and to check for any necessary visa requirements.
- Turkish Airlines reserves the rights to exercise their policies in accordance to the laws and regulations stipulated as and when it deems fit.
- Reservations and issuance of tickets are strictly to be done by Turkish Airlines.
- No further extension will be granted if unclaimed.
Ticket Holders cannot:
- Resell, transfer, offer or advertise for resale or transfer the Ticket(s), whether for free or for any consideration;
- Use Tickets for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or any other similar commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- Use Tickets as a prize (or part of a prize) in any contest, competition, (promotional) game of chance, lottery or sweepstake; combine with and sell Tickets as part of any package of goods or services; combine with and sell Tickets as part of any travel or hospitality package (for example combining flights, hotels and Ticket(s)).