American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) and Institute for Supply Management recently co-hosted an informative webinar called “How to Have a Best-in-Class Travel Accommodation Program” to outline how a managed travel program can achieve savings on overnight accommodations while providing travelers the same kind of experiences they expect from their personal travel—a wide range of booking options, great rates, and access to loyalty rewards.
During the presentation, Pauline Houston, senior global director of hotel sales and strategy at American Express Global Business Travel, and Mark Haines, senior consultant of GBT’s Global Business Consulting, discussed ways to build a sustainable accommodation program that puts people, strategies, and technology in place to enhance the travel experience.
Webinar participants also learned:
- How companies can save up to 35% on hotel rates1
- Where to find a price forecast for 150 key cities around the world
- How to influence travel behavior to drive program results
- Ways to optimize your hotel program and create value for your travelers
- How to offer a robust program that meets your traveler preferences and helps save cost
For those of you who missed out on this webinar, tune in anytime by playing the video below.
1 Preferred Extras™—subject to availability. Individual results may vary. Additional terms apply.