With greater access to a variety of travel data than ever before, companies are empowered to put clearer insights to use to influence and motivate employee travel behavior. However–according to a new study from the BTN Group and American Express Global Business Travel–this data is often being used inefficiently and unnecessarily making work more difficult for decision makers and budget owners.
Join us in this hour long webinar to hear highlights from the study; discuss the current state of travel data; and explore pioneering methods for improving monthly travel reports and compliance notifications. You’ll also be able to participate in a live Q&A at the end of the session.
- Metrics of interest to senior management
- Frequency, responsibility and targets of key reporting
- How companies are communicating with stakeholders to influence behavior
- Steven Mandelbaum, Vice President, Information Systems, The Advisory Board Company
- Jeff Lawlor, Vice President, Data Analytics, American Express Global Business Travel
- Margaret Brady, Strategist & Consultant, Seapark Consulting
- Mary Ann McNulty, Director, Content Solutions, The BTN Group