Qatar Airways TC Competition – July 2019 – Terms & Conditions
American Express GBT Rules of Entry:
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors (TCs) in the United States.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counseling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the competition.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- Qatar Airways will provide ticket award letter and prizes to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and Qatar Airways and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is Qatar Airways.
- To qualify, the TC must answer all questions correctly in a single submission – all answers must be received by 12:00pm ET July 31, 2019.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from qualified entrants.
- Grand Prize = Qualified entrants will be eligible for a grand prize drawing for two Qatar Airways’ Economy Class tickets with space-available upgrades to Business Class from any North American Gateway to Doha.
Runner Up Prizes x 2 = Business Class pajamas and luxury BRICS amenity kits.
- All details and full terms and conditions for the tickets are on award letter presented to the winner.
- Award letter/tickets are non-transferable.
- Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
- Ticket prize will be subject to blackout periods as detailed in the prize letter issued by Qatar Airways.
- Prize letter must be redeemed before the expiration date: March 27, 2020. Once the expiration date has passed, prize letter will be void. No extensions will be permitted. Travel must be completed within 90 days from the date of issuance of the ticket.