Book for business. Stay for pleasure.
Special treatment shouldn’t be the exception. With access to more than a million properties—at negotiated rates—American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) allows your employees to choose how they want to maximize their hotel experience—all while keeping within policy.
- PERKS: From complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi to loyalty points, it’s the little things that can make a big difference.
- SAVINGS: Enjoy negotiated and member-only rates, plus special offers and promotions.
- CHOICE: Let employees stay their way—from the big chains to boutique finds and corporate apartments.
More options. More value.
Contact us to see how your company can improve its hotel program. We work with organizations that spend $50,000 or more on air travel annually.
* indicates required field.
24/7 Proactive Traveler Care
When your employees book with American Express GBT, they have access to our round-the-clock team of travel counselors. It’s easy to change or cancel plans, so they can manage delays and disruptions and stay productive on the road.
Through American Express GBT, employees can search hundreds of hotel options—plus multiple online travel sites at once through our Preferred ExtrasTM program. They can save up to 35% off best available rates.1 What’s more, our prices will beat or match external online travel agency prices 9 times out of 10.2
Centralized Itinerary Access
When your employees book hotels with us, we have access to more complete itinerary information so that in an emergency our dedicated response team can identify potential impacted travelers for you.
Enhanced Reporting and Transparency
Manage your business travel spend. Automatically generate reports that give you complete visibility into how your business travel dollars are spent. Break down costs by expense type, employee, or travel purpose. Reconcile expenses at month-end with just a few clicks.
1. Subject to availability. Based on American Express Global Business Travel contractual agreements and availability. Preferred Extras™ program content is subject to change without notice. For air, all discounts depend on route and class and are not combinable with corporate agreements. Air savings reflect the average gross fare difference expressed as a percentage from booking a Preferred ExtrasTM fare rather than the equivalent published fare for the selected flight for January-June 2017. Equivalent refers to the same or better for fare terms and conditions. Top air routes include NYC/ORD/LAX/WAS/MIA/PHL to LON/PAR and NYC/CHI/SFO to TYO. Individual results may vary. Additional terms may apply. Program content is subject to change without notice. 2. Weekly room pricing and availability analysis retrieved May 10–31, 2017, for check-in May 17–June 28, 2017, directly by RateGain Technologies from Sabre GDS and each OTA’s public website. Excludes prepaid and nonrefundable rates.