For a cohesive digital experience, travelers must have access to all the information they need – seamlessly. And this is what we at American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) pride ourselves on. Whether it’s a web fare with a low cost carrier, a transcontinental train in Europe, or a home sharing rental, it’s all bookable from our online booking tool (OBT), Neo™.
Neo has several great features to help travelers breeze through the booking process, such as a door-to-door search mode that automatically builds itineraries in seconds, a smart autocomplete feature that fills in origin and destination fields, and the ability to duplicate a booking based on a previous trip.
In fact, we think there is a host of reasons to love booking with Neo. Here are the top ten.
- It was built with business travelers in mind: The user experience Neo offers is exceptional, with an entirely compliant, priced itinerary based on travelers’ preferences and bookable in a single click. Through its intelligent design, Neo reduces the number of choices travelers have to make, screens they have to navigate, and action items they have to take — all while offering access to rich content from top airlines, accommodation providers, and leading ground transport options.
- It allows travelers to book in seconds: When travelers use Neo to build their complete itinerary automatically, it can be put together in seconds. They simply need to log in, plug in their origin, destination and dates and, in a matter of seconds, they will receive their itinerary, complete with air, lodging and car or rail options.
- It’s flexible: Travelers who prefer compiling their own trips have the flexibility of making compliant bookings manually themselves.
- It knows what travelers like: Neo gets to know what travelers’ preferences are based on their past trip behaviors — one reason why Neo users opt to have the tool build out their trips automatically.
- It can help save money: Neo compiles the most cost-effective itinerary by analyzing thousands of routes and options based on search criteria, company policy, preferred suppliers and users’ preferences.
- It helps travelers navigate their itinerary: Through the elegantly designed user interface, travelers quickly can skim an easy-to-view graphical timeline of their entire itinerary to get a clear breakdown of their schedule, with the added benefit of integrated public transportation information.
- It can help determine if a trip is worth it: As well as the expected expenses, Neo also estimates out-of-pocket expenditures by factoring in the costs of meals and ground transfers, so you can better predict a trip’s ROI before booking.
- It can improve hotel attachment rate: Using Neo can lead to a 45% increase of in-policy hotel bookings — without all the reprimands and reminders — leading to better control and compliance.
- It can boost your negotiating leverage: With all the data Neo captures from travelers’ itineraries, you can gain real insight into your travelers’ behavior and use it to your advantage when negotiating with vendors.
- It can help with your duty of care obligation: Because of the increased visibility into the air, hotel and ground transportation bookings, you are equipped with more information to assist in your search efforts if an unexpected crisis hits. And because Neo integrates seamlessly with several of GBT’s products, travelers can also receive travel risk management alerts if enabled by our traveler locating solution, Expert Care™.
For more information please connect with your Client General Manager.