Complimentary Upgrades on BA and AA
What if you could pay for business class but enjoy the luxury of first class? With this special upgrade offer, travelers can do just that when flying on British Airways and American Airlines.
For travelers planning to fly from the USA to the UK, they can secure a complimentary upgrade to First when they book an eligible return flight in Club World. Upgrade to First is also available on American Airlines operated flights on eligible routes to the US and Mexico when booked with a British Airways codeshare flight number.
Here are just a few of the benefits of First, offering elegance and luxury from the moment travelers arrive at the airport:
- Access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- Dedicated service
- Priority boarding, straight from the First lounge
- Their own private, spacious suite
- A comfortable fully flat bed with 400-thread count bedding
- Delicious fine dining served on British-designed tableware
- Special Temperley London loungewear, amenity bag and slippers
- Luxury skin and body care collection from Elemis
The upgrade can be used on the outbound or return trip, and is available on eligible published semi-flexible (C, R and D class) and fully-flexible (J class) business class fares booked between now and December 31, 2019. Inbound travel should be completed by March 31, 2020.
Please click here for the full details and terms and conditions.