United expands domestic network again with over 20 new routes
Maximizing East Coast hubs
- New York/Newark: United flies to more cities from the New York area than any other airline. Three new routes now add to this service: Hilton Head Island, Pensacola, and Anchorage. Expanded service includes: Detroit, St. Louis, Omaha, Richmond, and Kansas City.
- Washington Dulles: Shorter-haul flights are shifting from New York/Newark to Washington Dulles including Elmira, Lexington, and Manchester. New non-stop service is beginning to Asheville.
Growing in San Francisco and Los Angeles
- San Francisco: United offers more destinations from San Francisco than any other U.S. airline. Beginning June 6, 2019, new non-stop service begins to Columbus.
- Los Angeles: New non-stop service begins March 31, 2019 to Eugene, Madison, and Pasco/Tri-Cities.
Enhancing operations in Chicago and Denver
- Chicago: From Chicago O’Hare, United operates more flights than any other airline. New non-stop service begins April 6, 2019 to Hilton Head Island.
- Denver: Denver is United’s fastest growing hub with a recently enhanced schedule and new service to Charleston, Eureka, and Fairbanks.