Our Journey to Tomorrow, Together
Guided by IHG’s purpose to provide True Hospitality for Good, the plan sets out five clear ambitions, building on long-term commitments and achievements.
- People: Championing a diverse culture where everyone can thrive by cultivating inclusion, respect for human rights and colleague and customer well-being
- Communities: Improving the lives of 30 million people in communities around the world by driving economic and social change through skills training and innovation and continuing to support communities when natural disasters strike
- Carbon & energy: Reducing energy use and carbon emissions in line with climate science by implementing science-based reductions in operations and targeting 100% of new build hotels to operate at very low to zero carbon emissions
- Waste: Pioneering the transformation to a minimal waste hospitality industry, eliminating single use items while minimizing food waste through a “prevent, donate, divert” plan
- Water: Conserving water and helping secure water access in those areas at greatest risk by collaborating to provide adequate water, sanitation, and hygiene conditions for the communities we operate in.
The content of this page was provided to GBT by a preferred supplier partner and GBT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any information contained within this page.