Lufthansa starts new service from Austin
Europe’s leading airline1, Lufthansa, launched a new direct flight from Austin, TX to Frankfurt – with great connections possible to destinations throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
As of May 3, Lufthansa is offering five weekly flights from Austin – Bergstrom International Airport to Frankfurt. With this new flight offering, Austin is the German carrier’s third gateway in Texas, joining daily service from Dallas and Houston to Lufthansa’s Frankfurt hub. It is also the 22nd US gateway for the Lufthansa Group.
- LH 469 Austin 4:00 p.m. – Frankfurt 9:05 a.m. (next day)
- LH 468 Frankfurt 10:00 a.m. – Austin 2:05 p.m.
And when departing Austin, or on any other Lufthansa Group flight, passengers can expect award-winning service:
- Lufthansa is Europe’s only Five-Star Airline according to Skytrax
- Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian Airlines sweep the top 3 in the category “Best Airlines in Europe 2018” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Brussels Airlines awarded Best Transatlantic Airline by Global Traveler in 2018
- Lufthansa was selected Air Transport World’s 2019 Airline of the Year
1 Awarded “Best Airline in Europe” at the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards