Hyatt TC Competition – August 2019 – Terms & Conditions
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) Rules of Entry:
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors in the United States.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption.
- If a TC is under notice/performance counseling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the competition.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- Hyatt will provide award letters to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and Hyatt and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is Hyatt.
- Grand Prize Winner: 15,000 World of Hyatt points, good for a one night stay at any Category 4 Hyatt property worldwide.
- 1st Runner-up Prize: 8,000 points, good for a one night stay at a Category 2 Hyatt property worldwide.
- 2nd Runner-up Prize: 5,000 points, good for a one night stay at a Category 1 Hyatt property worldwide.
- Travel Counselors must be members of World of Hyatt loyalty program or can join at not cost at worldofhyatt.com/join.
- Points will be deposited in their account 2-6 weeks after winners are confirmed.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm ET, September 30, 2019.
- For additional World of Hyatt redemption terms and conditions please click here.
- World of Hyatt points expire after 24 months of inactivity.