Taking cleanliness and disinfection to a whole new level
As business travel begins to recover, Avis knows that safety and cleanliness are top of mind. Here are some of the steps Avis has taken to enhance the rental experience.
The Avis Safety Pledge is their commitment to protecting every one of their customers and employees by:
- Using Lysol® products, which are EPA-certified as effective against COVID-19 before and after each rental, with special attention paid to the high-touch areas of the interior and exterior of every vehicle.
- Selecting, accessing the vehicle, and exiting the gate will be a contactless process at most locations.
- Requiring all employees wear masks and gloves. as well as providing personal protective equipment to customers and having hand sanitizer available.
- Practicing social distancing with plexiglass dividers, floor markings, and signage at locations and buses.
- Requiring employees to complete a health assessment before each shift, and in the U.S., checking staff temperatures before beginning work.
Avis also turned to the experts to launch partnerships that will further enhance cleaning and disinfecting procedures with scientists from Lysol® and a team of doctors from Columbia University.
Avis is also proud to have formed the Avis Budget Group Medical Advisory Council to help deploy effective tools and enhanced practices, based on the latest science to help improve safety and sanitation.
Finally, to inject energy and excitement into staff training for these critical safety enhancements, they are collaborating with Hip Hop Public Health, a national nonprofit organization, dedicated to fostering positive behavior by educating employees to do everything possible to keep you safe.
Avis provides safe and clean vehicles that allow travelers to enjoy private transportation options as they get back to on the road. Stay informed about what Avis is doing to protect travelers.
The content of this page was provided to GBT by a preferred supplier partner and GBT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any information contained within this page.