Connect to over 130 global destinations with Qatar Airways
With four weekly flights from San Francisco and Seattle, travelers can fly with Qatar Airways safely to over 130 destinations worldwide.
- Qatar Airways is resuming service from all North American Gateways1 and adding three new, San Francisco, Seattle, and codeshare Air Canada from Toronto.
- Travelers can enhance their journey through QSuite, the most private Business Class in the skies, and discover their own world of luxury, safety and privacy.
- Throughout their journey, travelers can expect the highest standards of hygiene and the latest security measures, whether on board or at the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar.
- Qatar Airways is proud to be a leading global airline connecting passengers with the world, operating one of the youngest, most efficient and sustainable fleets to take people safely where they need to be.
- Travelers can benefit from Qatar Airways’ strategic codeshare partnerships and connect from more American cities, including Phoenix, and San Jose, to mention a few.
1 Existing North American Gateways include: Boston, New York–JFK, Philadelphia, Washington IAD, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles and Montreal
The content of this page was provided to GBT by a preferred supplier partner and GBT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any information contained within this page.