Companies today are acutely aware of how critical it is to reduce the carbon footprint of their travel program, so we have developed a range of tips and insights on how to start on a journey toward achieving that goal.
Click here to see the full list of tips, which includes:
- Calculating your current carbon footprint
- Supporting suppliers that support the environment
- Encouraging train travel for shorter distances
- Incentivizing travelers to fly economy
- Letting travelers fly direct
- Offsetting your carbon omissions
- Promoting sustainable ground transportation options
- Working on greener meetings
- Showing travelers that it’s easy to be green
And finally, getting targeted guidance on transforming your program, which is what we’re here for.
For further information on how to jumpstart a sustainable travel program, you may also like to check out our white paper Green Travel: Approach to Integrating Sustainability in Business Travel.