We are pleased to announce the launch of Peer Travel InsightsTM, a benchmarking solution that helps clients establish baselines, define best practices and identify improvement opportunities. Peer Travel Insights combines American Express Global Business Travel’s (GBT) client database with advanced data science to deliver anonymized, relevant peer groups to measure your organization’s travel program competitiveness.
The benefits of this solution are plentiful, including:
- Visibility into program competitiveness
- Ability to manage costs to industry standards
- Establishment of world-class travel policies
- Increased employee satisfaction and traveler well-being
Features of the platform include:
- Peer comparisons across 10 industries and 40 KPIs
- Best-to-worst rankings for all your KPIs
- 24 months’ worth of historical data, with a quarterly refresh
- Establish peer groups by one of 10 industries or by automated selection
- Unique, travel-specific algorithms that are supported by American Express GBT data science
- Traveler well-being dashboard provides peer comparisons of key traveler satisfaction metrics
Of key significance is the traveler well-being dashboard, which allows clients to better understand the relationship between cost control, travel policy, and employee productivity by creating comparisons of both positive and negative aspects of travelers’ experiences. This information is calculated into an overall traveler well-being score that provides a comprehensive comparison against established peers.
To find out more, please click here.