American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) and Institute for Supply Management recently co-hosted an informative webinar called “Optimizing Business Travel in a Consumer-Driven World” to show companies how to demonstrate their ROI on business travel and how to give travelers a positive experience while booking within company travel guidelines.
During the presentation, Ben Parodi, vice president of sales at American Express GBT, and Bradley Cantwell, director of GBT’s Global Business Consulting, discussed the state of business travel in the U.S. economy, the needs of the modern business traveler, how a managed travel program can help companies achieve savings and how to adapt to a more consumer-focused environment.
Webinar participants also learned how:
- Business travel and procurement are related
- Evolving technology and the modern business traveler impact business travel
- A managed travel program can help show ROI for midsize companies
- To balance a cost-focused travel program while caring for traveler needs and preferences
- To overcome the challenges of moving to a managed travel program
For those of you who missed out on this webinar, tune in anytime by playing the video below.