Introducing United Corporate Preferred from United Airlines
United Corporate Preferred is a multi-level program, offering escalating benefits at three levels: United Corporate Preferred, United Corporate Preferred Plus and United Corporate Preferred Elite. Eligibility is based on corporate contract status, revenue contribution and loyalty. Eligible corporate agreements include United corporate share agreements, United PassPlus and United Meetings.
- Preferred upgrades – tie-breaker preferences for upgrades.
- Preferred standby – prioritization on standby for a different flight or when waitlisted in a different cabin or booking class.
- Operational adjustment protection – protection during travel interruptions, and seat protection to retain the same or similar seat in the event of an aircraft swap.
- Preferred discounts and offers – exclusive promotions from United and its partners.
Customers in the new United Corporate Preferred Elite level will also receive:
- Additional travel waiver flexibility – customers receive additional flexibility to adjust travel beyond restrictions on the standard waiver (when in place).
- Preferred boarding – later this year, priority boarding in group two.
- Preferred seating – later this year, access to book designated standard economy seats closer to the front of the plane.
Companies invited to participate will receive a webpage with eligible benefits. For more information please visit unitedcorporatepreferred.com.