Nashville and Pittsburgh to London Direct
British Airways is one of the world’s leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK, flying to more than 200 destinations in 75 countries across the globe.
A British Airways aircraft takes off from somewhere in the world every 90 seconds, and the airline carries up to 45 million customers a year.
They just launched a direct Nashville to London service and announced a new service from Pittsburgh to London starting Spring 2019. Both services are on their new Boeing 787 aircraft with fully flat beds in Business Class and completely redesigned Premium Economy and Economy cabins.
In conjunction with their partner American Airlines, they offer up to 16 daily flights from New York to London, including the all-Business Class direct service to London City Airport.
A new Business Class lounge will also be opening at JFK in October 2018.
Benefits of traveling with British Airways include:
- Complimentary food and drinks on all long-haul flights
- Complimentary seat selection within 24 hours of departure
- Flights to primary airports, close to the destinations customers want to travel to
- A generous complimentary baggage allowance
- A choice of cabins on all flights