While we would certainly never hope for a flight delay or a long layover, sometimes, they’re not that bad. Particularly when they take place at one of these destinations – named as the 2018 Top 10 Airports in the World by Skytrax at the World Airport Awards. Judged by the votes of over 14 million passenger questionnaires, here is the list of airports we wouldn’t mind being stranded at.
- Changi Airport, Singapore
- Incheon International Airport, South Korea
- Haneda International Airport, Tokyo, Japan
- Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
- Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar
- Munich Airport, Germany
- Chubu Centrair International Airport, Nagoya, Japan
- Heathrow Airport, London, United Kingdom
- Zurich Airport, Switzerland
- Frankfurt Airport, Germany
For more information on what’s available if you have any time in one of these top airports please click here.