American Airlines TC Competition – August 2021 – Terms & Conditions
American Express GBT Rules of Entry:
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors/Counsellors (TCs) in the United States and Canada.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counselling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the competition.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- American Airlines will provide ticket award letters to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and American Airlines and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is American Airlines and their JB partners.
- Top 5 people who answer correctly, picked at random
- Two main cabin domestic tickets
- Travel award letter will be issued to winner
- The award letter is void if sold, purchases or bartered.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- If traveler fails to contact American Airlines prior to flight departure to cancel ticketed reservations, a no-show fee will be charged based on class of service.
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited.
- This award letter is valid for travel in the class issued or next lower cabin.
- Maximum one stopover is allowed on applicable routing. A $100.00 USD or equivalent local currency Stopover Fee applies per person.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE
- One credit card per booking must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel and change policies without advance notice.