AA4675 TC Survey Terms & Conditions
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) Rules of Entry:
- The survey is managed by Hall & Partners on behalf of American Airlines. The opinions you share with them will be kept completely confidential, and will only be used to help American Airlines improve their services.Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors (TCs) in the United States.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counseling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the survey period.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- American Airlines will provide ticket award letters to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and American Airlines and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is American Airlines.
- Travel Counselors who complete the survey will be eligible for the draw of a pair (2) first class tickets on American Airlines.
- Survey is open until February 5, 2020.
- Travel valid to US48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, and Mexico.
- All details and full terms and conditions are on award letters presented to the winners.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable.
- Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service).
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed. Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights. Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing.
- Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
- Travel to be completed by December 31, 2020.