American Airlines & British Airways TC Competition – May 2019 – Terms & Conditions
American Express GBT Rules of Entry:
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors/Counsellors (TCs) in the United States and Canada.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counselling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win once during the competition.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- American Airlines will provide ticket award letters to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and American Airlines/British Airways and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is American Airlines and their JB partners.
- Week 1: all correct answers will be eligible for the draw of a pair (2) First Class tickets on American Airlines. Travel valid to US48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, and Mexico.
- Week 2: all correct answers will be eligible for the draw of a pair (2) First Class tickets on American Airlines. Travel valid to US48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, and Mexico.
- Week 3: all correct answers will be eligible for the draw of a pair (2) Club World tickets on British Airways to London from any BA hub in the USA or Canada.
- All details and full terms and conditions are on award letters presented to the three (3) winners.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable.
- Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service).
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed. Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights. Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing.
- Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- When redeeming a First Class letter and First Class is not offered, travel will be valid for Business/Premium Cabin.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines and British Airways reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
- Travel to be completed by May 8, 2020.