More access to Europe starting in 2019
American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair and Iberia are constantly growing their network to ensure travelers have access to the places they need and want to go. Starting next summer, they’ll launch ten new routes to expand their European network, including the introduction of three new destinations with new service to Berlin, Bologna and Dubrovnik.
- Charlotte (CLT) to Munich (MUC) – Daily, Begins March 31
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Helsinki (HEL) – Daily, Begins March 31
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) to Dublin (DUB) – Daily, June 6 – September 28
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) to Munich (MUC) – Daily, June 6 – October 26
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to Athens (ATH) – Daily, May 3 – September 28
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Edinburgh (EDI) – Daily, April 2 – October 26
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Berlin (TXL) – Four times weekly, June 7 – September 28
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Bologna (BLQ) – Four times weekly, June 6 – September 28
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Dubrovnik (DBV) – Three times weekly, June 7 – September 27
- Phoenix (PHX) to London Heathrow (LHR) – Daily, March 31 – October 26
With their expanding network of new service in Europe next summer, they’re striving to be wherever business takes business travelers.
Please click the link for the Week 4 Competition Entry Page.