London is calling!
Together, American Airlines and British Airways provide an extensive network and a seamless journey for your travelers.
The service includes:
- The most daily nonstop flights from North America to London and smooth, easy connections to points beyond
- Up to 16 daily flights from New York to London and up to five from Los Angeles to London, with a full First Class service option on both routes
- A modern travel experience with lie-flat seats in First and Business, power outlets, hundreds of entertainment options and chef-inspired menus on nearly every route
- An elevated on-the-ground experience with premium lounges designed to be havens of calm featuring complimentary food and beverages, as well as pre-flight dining in select lounges
- Ability to earn and redeem miles, reciprocal lounge access and elite status privileges, so travelers can enjoy maximum benefits on either carrier
- The ability to use one ticket across multiple airlines, with each airline working together to ensure every trip goes as planned
- Automatic rebooking process to minimize disruptions, including the help of support centers of any airline to resolve ticket-related issues
- oneworld® global support centers to assist with tight connections
Now you know about the London service from American Airlines and British Airways, it’s time to answer this week’s competition to win big!
Please click here for the Week 2 Competition Entry Page.