American Airlines TC Competition – September 2018: Terms & Conditions
American Express GBT Rules of Entry:
- Campaign is open to all Travel Counselors (TCs) in the United States.
- Participants must be employed by GBT in their current role of TC at the time of reward redemption. If a TC is under notice/performance counseling/management during an incentive period they will not be eligible to win any of the rewards.
- TCs may only win in one Reward period.
- Any tax liabilities on winnings from this incentive are the responsibility of the winner.
- American Airlines will provide ticket award letters to GBT, who distribute internally to winners.
- Rewards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Rewards cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed by GBT. Awards are at the discretion of GBT and American Airlines and their decision will be final.
- Promoter is American Airlines and their JB partners.
Weekly Prize Draws:
Prize = Two (2) Domestic First Class tickets on American Airlines – winner and companion. Each prize to be awarded to one winner for each of the 8 weeks. 16 prizes in total (including companion tickets). All Winners announced at the end of the campaign – October 2018.
- Award letters are void if sold, purchased or bartered.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service).
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights.
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- When redeeming a First Class letter and First Class is not offered, travel will be valid for Business/Premium Cabin.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are non-refundable.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
- Award Number: Each Award letter will be provided award #
- Reference Number: Each Award letter will be provided a unique reference #
- Travel Valid to: Domestic travel includes: US48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, and Mexico
- Effective Date: Once award letter is issued.
- Expiration Date: All travel must be completed one year from Issued Date; ie. If the award letter is issued October 31, 2018, travel must be completed by October 31, 2019.
- Ticket Designator: PRONAM (internal AA use)
Prize = 2 x Business Class tickets from any US British Airways gateway to London. Winner announced at the end of the campaign (October 2018).
- Tickets are round trip from any US British Airways gateway to London.
- British Airways will do their very best to accommodate selected dates.
- Tickets are valid in Club World (Business Class), subject to availability.
- All seats are subject to availability and may also be subject to travel embargoes at time of booking.
- Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
- Route changes are not permitted after tickets have been issued.
- British Airways will email an e-ticket itinerary once booking has been confirmed.
- All queries relating to this application should be emailed to [email protected],
- The tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and may not be resold or given to any other person.
- Pre-seating and seat numbers will be allocated at check-in or at the time of online check-in using BA.com.
- The type of ticket is known as a ‘rebate’ travel document and as such it has a boarding and offloading priority.
- On very rare occasions it may be necessary to offload rebate travel document holders from flights. On these rare occasions we appreciate full co-operation.
- If the journey has not commenced BA will endeavour to book you on the next available flight to your destination.
- If the journey has commenced and passengers are not accepted for return flight, overnight accommodation and meal expenses will be provided by Ground Staff at the departure airport. As travel is a rebate passengers are not eligible to receive Denied Boarding Compensation.
- On acceptance of this rebate ticket, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions.